Click Below to Join Now ...

.
.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Quotes to Inspire ...

I've put together some quotes from various sources that pertain to success. There are thousands of success related quotes out there but these, for some reason or another, seem to resonate with me. Read them ... enjoy ... get inspired! When you're finished share a few of your own. I'll start off with one that, as far as I know, is my own (or, at least is my own translation):

"Success is not measured by the final outcome, rather it is measured by the effort put forth to get there." John Lucia

"There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all." Peter F. Drucker

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing." Abraham Lincoln

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." Albert Schweitzer

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose." Benjamin Disraeli

"Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win." Bernadette Devlin

"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her." David Brinkley

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises." Demosthenes

"My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny." Elaine Maxwell

"I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen." Frank Lloyd Wright

"It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." Franklin D. Roosevelt

"It is on our failures that we base a new and different and better success." Havelock Ellis

"Those who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try nothing and succeed." (adapted) Lloyd Jones

"Nobody got anywhere in the world by simply being content." Louis L'Amour

"To succeed, we must first believe that we can." Michael Korda

"Greatness is not in where we stand, but in what direction we are moving. We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it -- but sail we must and not drift, nor lie at anchor." Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Self-trust is the first secret of success." Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can." Richard Bach

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Thomas Alva Edison

"Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price." Vince Lombardi

"Not doing more than the average is what keeps the average down." William M. Winans

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." Winston Churchill



*Make sure and visit http://www.wisdomquotes.com/ where these and many other quotes can be found.

No comments: